Friday, November 10, 2006

Reminds Me of Sweden

Today reminds me of late fall weather in Sweden...kind of gray, cloudy, with a chance of snow. We were there at about this time last fall visiting John at SVF for the Thanksgiving holiday. We had a wonderful time hanging out together taking multiple fika breaks, visiting nearby towns, walking around Jonkoping, visiting Kosta Boda, checking out Swedish thrift stores and "UUU-bay", eating and shopping at IKEA, having pizza at the Evergreen, meeting and spending time with Alex and his family as well as the students - Swedish and American - who were in John's program. Can I just say here, in this very public forum, how much I love and enjoy being with my family? They're the best!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures from SVF and Jönköping! The weather really is grey here right now, but soon I can put the stars and candels in my windows. Still waiting for the first snow to come...