He's the Master Pancake Man in these parts as well as in the North Woods of Michigan. He's shown here with the pan used by generations of Lindahls.
The first pancake never turns out quite as well as the rest. That's okay. We eat them with lingonberries or maple syrup. Presented above on our original wedding china - Johnson Brothers Hearts and Flowers which now are residing at the cabin.
Want the recipe? (Timi, I think of you with this one as you add recipes to your ethnic "box.)
1 c. milk
2 t. sugar
salt to taste
1 t. baking powder
5 T. flour
1/4 c. melted butter
1. Allow eggs and milk to go to room temperature.
2. Beat eggs until frothy and slowly add milk.
3. Blend in each ingredient separately.
4. Add the flour 1 T. at a time.
5. Add butter last.
6. Pour into hot griddle. Flip before burning!
Warms you up inside and out!