Saturday, January 27, 2007

My Sister, My Friend!

My sister and I had a sleepover this week, and we had a blast! We went to the gym together, worked together, watched a movie together, ate together, played with an adorable Ava together, visited our Mom together...we could hang out easily together for days and days! I LOVE LOVE LOVE having a sister like my sister! My sister is a fabulous grammy to two grandchildren...and she shares Ava with me and suggests the two of us have a cup of tea! Taking care of the needs of our mother binds the two of us together in ways we'd never have imagined just a couple of years ago. Can you find my sis in this picture? We are in Mom's storage unit looking for something. Diann is remarkably agile and daring to go in pursuit of needed items. We went to the theatre where we could eat while we watched the movie DREAMGIRLS. Afterwards we had our picture taken with the Blues Brothers! No Matter what we do, no matter where we go, we always have the best time together! She's a remarkably generous sister, and here's what she gave me for my birthday...along with custom-made poems and artfully created tags with each gift. I'm the luckiest sis in the world to have Diann as my older sister!

No comments: