Monday, January 01, 2007

Hangin' Out with Seniors

We ushered in the New Year in Minnesota with Wes' parents. While there, we had the chance to hang out with a lot of cool senior citizens...a famous Pietisten writer, a dearie who loves to read biographies, a blue-ribbon quilter, a substitute "Mom" when Wes was in grad school in the late 1970's (Carol's mom), a retired Covenant pastor and his wife, a church organist, distant relative cousins and a couple of distinguished retired business men! You all made us feel so YOUNG!!! Thanks for your kind ways, thoughtful questions and bravery in dealing with issues of your ages.

3 comments:

Jed and Anne said...

These are great pictures. You both looked like you were all having a lot of fun hanging out with the seniors. I love you guys!

Jed and Anne said...

Hi Mom,
I know that I posted yesterday. I don't know what happened. I loved seeing your pictures with the seniors. It seemed like fun was had by all. Thanks for chatting! Love, Anne

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you were in the great state of MN and I didn't know! Next time let me know I'd love to stop by the Covenant Village and say hello to you! Did you have any trouble with the snow getting home????