So many tags have been made on my Facebook page to do this little "game." Call me a stick in the mud, but I basically never respond to tags or forwards where you have to involve someone else. However, the comment was made by someone else that they enjoyed reading the other folks responses in which they list 16 little known facts about themselves. Hey...I'm all for enjoyment! (And I also like that Jan Brett designed this number page!)
1. No, I don't color my hair. It's gotten this way with time and age.
2. Many think I'm an extrovert. I'm not.
3. Wes and I were married at a young age - he was 22 and I was 21. I still was in college!
(And he's STILL the love of my life!)
4. I honestly don't know what I would have done without having Anne and John in my life...my
biggest dream was to be a Mom.
5. I'm a huge sap for weddings...love 'em!
6. My Dad called me his "Busy Fingers" as I was always crafting, cutting, stitching, gluing, etc.
even as a young girl.
7. I still love to cut, paste, stitch, create and craft!
8. My job is just right for me.
9. My sister is my role model, and I have loved her madly for my entire life.
10. I have been blessed with some very, very dear friends - you know who you are!
11. Blogging is a passion for me. But, I wish I would get more comments sometimes...the feed-
back keeps me going.
12. I don't care for fibromyalgia very much.
13. Should it happen someday, I think I would LOVE being a Grandma!!!
14. At a zoo, I especially love checking out the antics of penguins.
15. My favorite flower is the small blue iris, but it's sad it lasts such a short time.
16. I try to make the most out of every day.