Friday, December 21, 2007

Diann Made Me Do It

Okay, here's the deal. Plain and simple. At work, we are getting a whole new computer search system and it's called Millennium. I was asked to be a contestant in the Mr./Ms. Millennium "pageant" and was asked to contribute my talent portion of the contest this past week. You can see my entry here: http://www.iluvsnacks.blogspot.com/. on the Dec.20 date.
My sister said I should put it on here. It's embarassing and humiliating. But she thought you should know.

5 comments:

simplicity said...

I have no idea how you kept a straight face while you did that.

Bravo you!

So funny.

And yes, this year certainly has been your year with winning!

Lindahl News 2 said...

It was hard to keep a straight face! I had just one goal: to make it through the whole thing and not do any retakes.

So good to see your name up there posting. I am thinking frequently of you and yours.

Kristin said...

I was laughing so hard I was snorting! (not a pretty picture). Do you remember my obsession with Marilyn? I had posters of her in my room and my final art project my freshman year was a painting of her....Wow, that was 19 yrs. ago.

Lindahl News 2 said...

Yes, Kristin, I do remember that time in your life. I also remember you and Inger with the GREAT BIG HAIR!!!!
Let's talk about fun times!

Kristin said...

No need to reminice about everything.....:) Merry Christmas Olga!