Friday, December 21, 2007

Rubberband Reindeer

Every year our library has a "Decorate the Staff Room Tree" contest. Rules are simple: you can only use office supplies or things found in the library. No computers. The winner takes home a ham or turkey. I was inspired by the back of a writing tablet and rubber bands this year. Directions are available upon request.
So, I guess you could say this has been my lucky year at work: first I won the Snack-of-the-month goodies, then I took Second Place in my Halloween costume, and finally the topper: I won a ham for being the first place winner in the ornament contest. Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket??

1 comment:

Linnea said...

Merry Christmas!

Definitely go for a lottery ticket! Hope you're having fun in NJ...from my dad, it sounds like you are!